Please subscribe, like, & share!
On Sept 5, 2016, I won the Donut Derby in Lehigh, PA bicycle race for the 2nd time, a 36 mile ride with 2 donut stops where competitors eat donuts for time credits.
In this race, each donut eaten gives you 3 min credit. I ate 55, a new course record, for a 'donut adjusted time' of -10 minutes.
My gear in this video:
- GoPro: http://amzn.to/2npRE5M
- GoPro headstrap: http://amzn.to/2n6ZYd8
- OtterBox for my iPhone: http://amzn.to/2mpv6Rw
- Pearl Izumi bib shorts: http://amzn.to/2nq115j
- Tifosi slip wrap sunglasses: http://amzn.to/2nl6Rbk
- Kask Protone helmet: http://amzn.to/2mX8R8Y
- Shimano TR60 triathlon cycling shoes: http://amzn.to/2mpxbgx
- PowerTap P1 Meter pedals: http://amzn.to/2nqcCBC
- Garmin Forerunner 920XT watch: http://amzn.to/2mGMimu