In 2017, I'm running 1 marathon each month.
My February marathon this year is one of the most picturesque races I've ever done. The marathon course is 2 loops and passes by the beautiful beaches of Cape Cod.
- Hyannis is an awesome little race & town in the Cape Cod area
- Very scenic, mostly flat course along the beach
- You get a nice medal!
- You can find chowder and cod EVERYWHERE
- Keltic Kitchen has amazing french toast (I'm not even a huge french toast fan)
- Everyone we met in Cape Cod was nice
- Both the marathon and half marathon courses are USATF certified
- Find about them and put this race on your calendar for next year: http://hyannismarathon.com/
My gear in this video: