On Nov 13, 2016, I won and set a new world record at the Tour de Donut of Austin bicycle race, a 24.8 mile ride w/3 donut stops where competitors eat donuts for time credits.
In this race, each donut eaten gives you 3min credit at the first stop, 4 min at the 2nd stop, and 7 min at the 3rd stop. I ate 31, for a 'donut adjusted time' of -1 hour and 19 minutes. Both new course records.
Please subscribe, like, & share!
My gear in this video:
- GoPro: http://amzn.to/2npRE5M
- GoPro headstrap: http://amzn.to/2n6ZYd8
- OtterBox for my iPhone: http://amzn.to/2mpv6Rw
- Sugoi lumberjack cycling jersey: http://amzn.to/2mKEEJH
- Pearl Izumi bib shorts: http://amzn.to/2nq115j
- Tifosi slip wrap sunglasses: http://amzn.to/2nl6Rbk
- Kask Protone helmet: http://amzn.to/2mX8R8Y
- Shimano TR60 triathlon cycling shoes: http://amzn.to/2mpxbgx
- PowerTap P1 Meter pedals: http://amzn.to/2nqcCBC
- Garmin Forerunner 920XT watch: http://amzn.to/2mGMimu