20 of 50 states in the #50in50 done:
- NEW YORK 11/4/18: @nycmarathon
- NEVADA 11/11/18: @runrocknroll Vegas
- PENNSYLVANIA 11/18/18: @Philly_Marathon
- WASHINGTON 11/25/18: @seattlemarathon
- TENNESSEE 12/1/18: @stjude Memphis
- ALABAMA 12/8/18: @irunrocketcity
- FLORIDA 1/13/19: @rundisney #wdwmarathon
- LOUISIANA 1/20/19: @thelamarathon
- MISSISSIPPI 1/26/19: Mississippi blues Marathon
- ARIZONA 2/9/19: Mesa-Phoenix Marathon @phxmarathon
- TEXAS 2/17/19: Austin marathon @austinmarathon
- MASSACHUSETTS 2/24/19: Hyannis Marathon @hyannismarathon
- SOUTH CAROLINA 3/2/19: Myrtle Beach marathon @runmbm
- ARKANSAS 3/3/19: Little Rock marathon @lrmarathon
- NORTH CAROLINA 3/9/19: Wrightsville Beach marathon @wbmarathon
- GEORGIA 3/17/19: Publix Atlanta marathon @atlantatrackclub
- NEW MEXICO 3/21/19: Dust Bowl Series - New Mexico
- OKLAHOMA 3/22/19: Dust Bowl Series - Oklahoma
- KANSAS 3/24/19: Chisholm Trail marathon
- MISSOURI 4/7/19: Go! St Louis marathon
I flew into St Louis on Saturday morning on 4/6, and met my friend Kyle for a Cardinals game then went to pick up my race bib and headed back to Kyle’s place for the night.
On Sunday, 4/7 I got up early to run the St Louis marathon. It was a pretty good day. The weather started off cool and crisp and then went up a few degrees. The course is a little hilly here and there, but one of my favorite runs so far. Here’s the course:
I started with the 4:00 pace group. I slowed down a little and finished in 4:16.
Here are my splits:
The medal is pretty cool, too:
Overall a great race and great to hang out with Kyle and crew.
Join me on the #50in50 for the Gweneviere Mann Foundation, with many ways to get involved.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD GWENEVIERE’S SONG
She was excited about releasing an album that she had just finished, but she passed before she could realize that dream, so we just recently released a single "What I Can Be" off of her album for her so that we could fulfill that dream for her. Download it here
Together we will save lives through early detection programs for lung cancer and brain tumors.
I ❤️ you Gwen.