In 2017, I'm running 1 marathon each month.
My January run is one of the craziest races I've ever done: The Arena Attack Indoor Marathon at UMass Mullins Center in Amherst, MA. It's a difficult race. I recommend it if you are looking for an unusual challenge and can in circles for hours without losing your mind.
- The race is entirely indoors, run counter-clockwise for 133 laps!
- Each lap is about 317 meters
- The race is organized by the Southern New England Athletic Association.
- Find about them and put this race on your calendar for next year: http://www.sneaa.org/arena-attack-race-series/
My gear in this video:
- Brooks Ghost shoes: http://amzn.to/2mpbL3b
- Tripod for iPhone: http://amzn.to/2n7cbyF
- OtterBox for my iPhone: http://amzn.to/2mpv6Rw